Reception | Administration | Fulltime | Cardiff Location
Thanks for looking into our position… you won’t regret it!
Join our Team
We believe we’re part of the best commercial and domestic landscaping company in Australia. We’re a small office team of dedicated professionals, supporting quality tradesmen and labourers to consistently deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers. We love coming to work and are passionate about what we do.
Enough about us… Let’s talk about you
- Friendly, motivated, mature and down to earth.
- Demonstrated reception and administrative experience.
- Current accounting software data entry skills.
- Current driver’s licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- High attention to detail.
- A commitment to safe work practices.
- Looking for a long-term opportunity.
About the Role
- Working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am to 5pm and 8:30am to 5pm on Thursday.
- Taking care of the day to day reception duties.
- Running general errands.
- Data entry for accounting and project management software.
- Processing new leads and appointments.
- Providing administrative support to the team as required.
- Maintaining WHS compliance.
- Trial period of 6 months paid as per the award. Post-trial, wages will be commensurate with skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send a professionally structured email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume.
Applications close Friday 3rd of August 2018