Novascape’s new Site Consultations
We’ve been in the landscaping industry for over ten years. Many of our team, longer than that. One of the complaints we hear often is that tradies are so hard to get hold of. They don’t turn up on time. They didn’t do what they said they would.
We’re working hard to change this.
With our new site consultations, we’re trying to make ourselves more available to you. We’re making a promise to you that we’ll turn up on time. And we’re getting a much clearer picture of what you would like done.
Why book a Site Consultation?
During your Site Consultation one of our Project Estimators – either Dominic Gleeson or Marty Dunkin – will spend up to an hour on your site to better understand what you would like to do. They will let you know immediately what will and won’t work on your site. They’ll also be able to provide design ideas if you aren’t sure what you’d like to do. Booking a Site Consultation makes sense because:
- We’ll attend site at the agreed time.
- Dominic or Marty will be able to take accurate notes regarding your requests.
- We’ll be able to make an accurate assessment of the complexities of your project (like how difficult it will be to access the site and what kind of machinery we can use).
- We’ll be able to discuss and determine which materials will best suit your project.
- You’ll reduce the risk that you have to pay a variation later in your job.
- We’ll deliver you an accurate quote.
What it costs
$77.00 including GST.
How it works.
- Complete the form on the Book Site Consultation page.
- We’ll call you to ask a few follow-up questions (if needed) and to find a date and time that works.
- Once we agree on a date and time, you’ll pay the consultation fee by credit card over the phone.
- We’ll see you on the agreed date at the time we agreed.
- As soon as it’s ready, we’ll send you your quote.